From the Editors - Written by Shelby Skrhak on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 12:07 - 6 Comments
Author Tim Sanders Visits SUCCESS
If “love is the killer app,” confidence is the ultimate power. Love is the Killer App author Tim Sanders visited the SUCCESS office near Dallas recently to discuss his new book, Today We Are Rich: Harnessing the Power of Total Confidence.
Tim, who grew up in New Mexico and once lived in the Dallas area, shared stories of his learning experiences and adventures, including moving stories of his grandmother Billye. He explained how he arrived at the book title, Today We Are Rich, from a childhood encounter with Billye and Clarence, a man down on his luck looking for work on the farm. The modest outpouring his grandmother offered, despite her own limited means, taught Tim everyone is rich with gifts. It’s up to you to recognize it and share it.
Author Tim Sanders with SUCCESS staff, from left, Shelby Skrhak, Brandy Jules, Amy Anderson, Sanders (center), Lisa Ocker, Karyn Reagan and Ashley Glenn.
Also, don't forget, sign up to receive our free newsletter!
6 Responses to “Author Tim Sanders Visits SUCCESS”
Leave a Reply
Most Popular Content
- Awesome. I'm your target market and I would say "yes, I want to see it...
- Prescription drugs for additional severe circumstances or perhaps people who are...
- Like most people i am fully integrated - to be fair we have to be if we want t...
- Maeghan, perhaps your parents took their prioritisation for each other a few ste...
- Selfishness in Service: A Paradox
- Taking Out the Trash: To clear your conscience, understand the baggage you carry.
- The Oldest Millennial: Entering the 21st Century with a Smartphone at Age 23