- Written by Shelby Skrhak on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 11:52 - 0 Comments
RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
Let the reindeer games begin! RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER, the longest-running holiday special in television history, celebrates its 42nd anniversary Friday, Dec. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Since 1964, millions of families have tuned in to watch Rudolph and his friends, Hermey the Elf, Yukon Cornelius, and the Misfit Toys, save Christmas. This classic “Animagic” special features a world-renowned musical score from Johnny Marks and the voice talent of legendary performer Burl Ives (Sam the Snowman).
Photo: © Classic Media
Also, don't forget, sign up to receive our free newsletter!
Leave a Reply
Most Popular Content
- Hi Alison,
Would you have any suggestions for questions that employees could ...
- I know this site provides quality based articles or reviews and other informatio...
- I think that what you wrote was very logical. However, what
about this? suppos...
- I believe everything published was actually
very logical. But, what about this...
- Why the "Right" Answer May Not Be Your Answer
- In the Sweet Business--of Cupcakes
- Start Small Win Big Finalists: They Started Small, But They’re on Their Way to Big
- Worried That You're Boring Your Audience? Demand Interesting Questions!
- Where Credit Is Due