Posts Tagged ‘accountability’
Experts, Patti Johnson - Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:00 - 39 Comments
“If you didn’t have a great experience in high school, it’s your fault.” I recently attended a high school graduation where the valedictorian shared her message to the graduating class. Did I hear that correctly? There was a murmur in the crowd.
Let’s just say her message didn’t resonate with all of the high school seniors ready for the next chapter (starting that night).
After thinking about it, I got her point with a few caveats. I think she was trying to say “It’s up to you. Be accountable.”
We sure don’t control everything in life. And some days it may not feel like we control much of anything. Yet successful and content people are the ones asking, “What can I do?”
- Don Yaeger: Lombardi Time
As the NFL Playoffs continue to take us further from the regular-season routine and closer to Super Bowl dreams, I can’t help but tap into my appreciation for the iconic figure who won the very first Super Bowl in NFL history. Back in January of 1967, Green Bay Packers head coach Vince Lombardi captured the [...]
Most Popular Content
- Heya we're for your major moment in this article. I uncovered the following boar...
- Love it! I still don't know all the stuff my phone does......probs never w...
- Hola! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the courag...
- I don't know what to say. This blog is fantastic. That's not really a ...
- Gnarly write-up mate, maintain the good function, just shared this with ma frien...
- Selfishness in Service: A Paradox
- Taking Out the Trash: To clear your conscience, understand the baggage you carry.
- The Oldest Millennial: Entering the 21st Century with a Smartphone at Age 23