Posts Tagged ‘book editor’
From the Editors - Wednesday, January 12, 2011 10:28 - 5 Comments
Today’s an exciting day. SUCCESS Publisher Darren Hardy’s latest release, Living Your Best Year Ever is shipping NOW.
As the book’s editor, I, too, am filled with excitement. Gratification for being selected to edit such a great project. Pride for a job well done. Oh, and relief. I can move the towering stack of drafts and revisions from my desk (see photo) and mentally make a tally mark in the “done” column. That’s my favorite column.
Visit SUCCESS.com for a FREE excerpt from the 240-page leather-bound book and clip from the accompanying audio program.
Most Popular Content
- I know this site provides quality based articles or reviews and other informatio...
- I think that what you wrote was very logical. However, what
about this? suppos...
- I believe everything published was actually
very logical. But, what about this...
- That is precisely my experience, after reading this post Funny Side Up: Snapshot...
- Why the "Right" Answer May Not Be Your Answer
- In the Sweet Business--of Cupcakes
- Start Small Win Big Finalists: They Started Small, But They’re on Their Way to Big
- Where Credit Is Due
- Worried That You're Boring Your Audience? Demand Interesting Questions!