Posts Tagged ‘Karyn Reagan’
From the Editors - Wednesday, April 6, 2011 12:07 - 6 Comments
If “love is the killer app,” confidence is the ultimate power. Love is the Killer App author Tim Sanders visited the SUCCESS office near Dallas recently to discuss his new book, Today We Are Rich: Harnessing the Power of Total Confidence.
Tim, who grew up in New Mexico and once lived in the Dallas area, shared stories of his learning experiences and adventures, including moving stories of his grandmother Billye. He explained how he arrived at the book title, Today We Are Rich, from a childhood encounter with Billye and Clarence, a man down on his luck looking for work on the farm. The modest outpouring his grandmother offered, despite her own limited means, taught Tim everyone is rich with gifts. It’s up to you to recognize it and share it.
Author Tim Sanders with SUCCESS staff, from left, Shelby Skrhak, Brandy Jules, Amy Anderson, Sanders (center), Lisa Ocker, Karyn Reagan and Ashley Glenn.
Most Popular Content
- Hi Alison,
Would you have any suggestions for questions that employees could ...
- I know this site provides quality based articles or reviews and other informatio...
- I think that what you wrote was very logical. However, what
about this? suppos...
- I believe everything published was actually
very logical. But, what about this...
- Why the "Right" Answer May Not Be Your Answer
- In the Sweet Business--of Cupcakes
- Start Small Win Big Finalists: They Started Small, But They’re on Their Way to Big
- Worried That You're Boring Your Audience? Demand Interesting Questions!
- Where Credit Is Due