Posts Tagged ‘Shark Tank’
Experts, Patti Johnson - Thursday, April 4, 2013 9:00 - 31 Comments
If you watch Shark Tank, you know that entrepreneurs go in front of the expert panel looking for funding. It’s great entertainment, but a learning opportunity to see if these entrepreneurs have matched up their dreams with a plan so that others want to invest in their new business too.
Now that I’ve been an entrepreneur for nine years, I get lots of calls for advice and tips on how to start a new business successfully. There is no one easy answer. But if you can answer these questions, it can help you make sure it’s not only the right decision, but the right time. Continue…
- Meeting Zig Ziglar
by Michael Levin The next-to-last time I saw Zig Ziglar, I was one of 17,000 in attendance at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, where he was speaking as part of a program of superstars, including Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and Joe Montana. He was onstage accompanied by his daughter, Julie Ziglar Norman. On April [...]
- A Night Dive with Sharks
by Sam Watson SUCCESS.com Web Designer Daymond John, creator of FUBU clothing and celebrity investor on ABC’s Shark Tank, says looking back, he now sees the roots of his entrepreneurship. Speaking to a Dallas consumer banking audience recently, Daymond shared how at a young age he was shoveling snow for money and getting paid in [...]
Most Popular Content
- Hi Alison,
Would you have any suggestions for questions that employees could ...
- I know this site provides quality based articles or reviews and other informatio...
- I think that what you wrote was very logical. However, what
about this? suppos...
- I believe everything published was actually
very logical. But, what about this...
- Why the "Right" Answer May Not Be Your Answer
- In the Sweet Business--of Cupcakes
- Start Small Win Big Finalists: They Started Small, But They’re on Their Way to Big
- Worried That You're Boring Your Audience? Demand Interesting Questions!
- Where Credit Is Due