Posts Tagged ‘towels’
SUCCESS - Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:00 - 6 Comments
SUCCESS.com has partnered with Lifetime Moms to introduce you to some outstanding women. Last time, we introduced you to Lori Reynolds-Lewis of Mocha Moon. Lori and these other women are lot like you—they range from stay-at-home moms to successful career women, entrepreneurs and CEOs of their homes.
Meet Cindy Sawyer
by Mattie Schuler
Cindy Sawyer was tired of finding her kitchen and hand towels falling to the dirty floor. “Since I didn’t see anything stylish out in the market [to keep towels in place], I decided to make my own,” Cindy says. Thus began the idea for ToweLocs—cute and functional fasteners that clip towels together onto the rack. The towel fasteners won’t break your budget, but will keep your towels in place and add a bit of fun, too. Cindy figures in different trends for the fastener designs and looks to what her customers ask for—you’ll find ToweLocs in holiday shapes, monogrammed letters, and bright, fun colors.
Most Popular Content
- I know this site provides quality based articles or reviews and other informatio...
- I think that what you wrote was very logical. However, what
about this? suppos...
- I believe everything published was actually
very logical. But, what about this...
- That is precisely my experience, after reading this post Funny Side Up: Snapshot...
- Why the "Right" Answer May Not Be Your Answer
- In the Sweet Business--of Cupcakes
- Start Small Win Big Finalists: They Started Small, But They’re on Their Way to Big
- Where Credit Is Due
- Worried That You're Boring Your Audience? Demand Interesting Questions!