Posts Tagged ‘zig ziglar’
SUCCESS - Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:00 - 1 Comment
Rita Davenport’s speech impediment made every day words difficult to say. When she described the material from which her dresses were made of, thick feed sack burlap, she said “theed thack.” That didn’t stand in her way of going on to become a successful television host, company president and public speaker.
In this web exclusive, Davenport shares some of her favorite photos with her celebrities guests.
- Meeting Zig Ziglar
by Michael Levin The next-to-last time I saw Zig Ziglar, I was one of 17,000 in attendance at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, where he was speaking as part of a program of superstars, including Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and Joe Montana. He was onstage accompanied by his daughter, Julie Ziglar Norman. On April [...]
- Zig Ziglar’s Success Habits: Your Journey to the Top
Personal development icon Zig Ziglar told SUCCESS in October 2008, “I’m a constant learner. You need to be a constant student because things change and you have to change and grow. And I emphasize the word grow,” he says. Here are Zig Ziglar’s five habits for your journey to the top: Be a constant leader. [...]
Most Popular Content
- Awesome. I'm your target market and I would say "yes, I want to see it...
- Prescription drugs for additional severe circumstances or perhaps people who are...
- Like most people i am fully integrated - to be fair we have to be if we want t...
- Maeghan, perhaps your parents took their prioritisation for each other a few ste...
- Selfishness in Service: A Paradox
- Taking Out the Trash: To clear your conscience, understand the baggage you carry.
- The Oldest Millennial: Entering the 21st Century with a Smartphone at Age 23