SUCCESS - Written by Shelby Skrhak on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 13:58 - 1 Comment
Six More Ways to Save Money
Don’t clip coupons. You should still use them, but you don’t actually have to clip them anymore. Subscribe to mobile coupons via text or send to your store loyalty card automatically. Electronic coupons exist for everything from Target, Bath & Body Works, Redbox to manufacturer coupons redeemable at grocery stores.
When shopping deal-of-the-day sites, be sure to put the voucher’s expiration date on your calendar. As many as 30 percent of daily deals from Groupon, Living Social and the like expire unredeemed, so don’t let them. Or just throw $20 away now. Either way.
Don’t pay for photo prints. Online photo retailers like Snapfish, Shutterfly and Kodak offer periodic free prints to their email subscribers. Gather your digital images and wait for a sale.
With gas prices up again, use smartphone apps such as Gas Buddy or Cheap Gas! for tracking gas prices. Don’t forget about grocery store loyalty programs that offer up to 10 cents off a gallon.
Speaking of gas, fill up in the morning. The cooler the fuel, the more density it has. Afternoon temperatures cause fuel to expand, so the gallon you’re pumping really isn’t a whole gallon, but just a smidgeon less.
Use loyalty reward programs. If you’re already drinking soft drinks, using diapers or smoking cigarettes, you might as well collect the points you earn for purchasing them.
Read this and more tips from Seeds of SUCCESS, the free weekly newsletter for SUCCESS readers. Subscribe here today!
People who read this also read...
Also, don't forget, sign up to receive our free newsletter!
One Response to “Six More Ways to Save Money”
Leave a Reply
Most Popular Content
- Heya we're for your major moment in this article. I uncovered the following boar...
- Love it! I still don't know all the stuff my phone does......probs never w...
- Hola! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the courag...
- I don't know what to say. This blog is fantastic. That's not really a ...
- Gnarly write-up mate, maintain the good function, just shared this with ma frien...
- Selfishness in Service: A Paradox
- Taking Out the Trash: To clear your conscience, understand the baggage you carry.
- The Oldest Millennial: Entering the 21st Century with a Smartphone at Age 23